Your Shopify Partner.
We build Shopify ecommerce stores that grow your business.
Verdant Spark can create a new Shopify site for your business, refesh an existing site, assist with theme customisation and undertake bespoke Shopify app development. We will also advise on the most suitable Shopify plan for your business and can advise and assist with Shopify Point of Sale setup.
In addition to being experts in developing ecommerce sites, we have firsthand experience of running online shops using both Shopify and WooCommmerce, giving us a unique insight into the needs of an ecommerce business.
Verdant Spark are based in East Lothian but we work with clients in Edinburgh, the Lothians and across UK.
Verdant Spark are experienced Shopify Partners with over 30 Shopify stores built since we launched.
New Shopify Stores
From choosing a theme to uploading products into your store, we can assist with the whole process of creating a new Shopify e-commerce store. We can also migrate your existing WooCommerce, OpenCart, Etsy, iZettle, or proprietary store catalogue into Shopify.
Existing Shopify Stores
Is your theme not working for your business? Does your shop look dated and need to be refreshed? We can work with you to improve your Shopify store by modifying your existing theme.
Does your store need a specific piece of functionality not offered by the core platform? We have developed custom solutions to:
- Define delivery/collection dates in shopping cart & display in order printout
- Hide front end prices until customer registered and approved by store admin
- Block all store navigation until (trade) customer registered and approved
- Create private members area for subscription customers
- Bespoke subscription options including gift subscriptions that can be redeemed without the recipient knowing the cost of the gift.
Shopify store build investment begins at £1,199 + VAT.